Fall / Spring classes will begin Monday, August 18th
- Online registration begins Monday, April 27 for currently enrolled students and Saturday, May 6th for new students.
- Registration is accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Classes are closed once capacity is reached and a wait list will be started.
- Yearly registration is $55.00 for the first family member and $30 for each additional family member
- Yearly registration fees are non-refundable.
- One installment for tuition is due at the time of registration.
- The nine remaining installments will be paid August through April.
- Starting 7/1/2014 – Two Installments (first and last month) will be collected
- Boni’s reserves the right to terminate classes with an enrollment of six or fewer students.
- Class times are subject to change depending on enrollment
Boni’s I 2014-2015 Fall Session (a new window will open)
Boni’s II – 2014 – 2015 Fall Session (a new window will open)
Woodlands Summer 2014 Session (a new window will open)
Boni’s II Summer 2014 Session (a new window will open)
How to Register
1. Choose your session above.
2. Enter all of the required information – please note – Account is a PARENT’S NAME. Grade is for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year. Your child’s birth year is not 2014. Please enter your child’s birth year correctly. Also, please provide us with a minimum of 2 phone numbers. Please only go online once to register for Summer and once to register for Fall. Any changes, additions, or transfers need to be made by calling or visiting the office.
3. Our studio uses Sept. 1, 2014 as the date for placement in classes. If you choose a class the dancer is not eligible for you will receive a phone call to select a different class.
4. On-line registration sets your account up for automatic credit card processing each month. See the front office to complete your waiver & release form.
- Tuition for each month is due on the 28th of the previous month and late after the 3rd. (For example, payment on 7/28 is for August.)
- Full tuition is due every month regardless of attendance and/or school holidays. Tuition for the 2015/2015 dance session is divided into ten equal installments. Payments do not vary due to holidays or the number of weeks in a month. Boni’s gaurantees a minimum of 32 classes during the season.
- Mastercard, VISA, Discover, and AMEX are accepted. An automatic monthly charge can be established. Online registration sets this charge up. There is a 4% convenience fee for all transactions for this optional service.
- Parents of students wishing to drop a class must give written notice to the registrar, in the front office, two months (60days) in advance. Failure to do so will make you responsible for tuition that month.
- Missed classes will not result in a prorated tuition or refund. Make-up classes may be scheduled with the front office for students who miss class due to illness / injury. Missed classes must be made up with thirty days.
- A $15 late fee will be charged for payments received after the 3rd of the month. Holidays or a students absence from class does not waive this late fee. Boni’s does not send monthly statements. Payment coupon books are mailed out as a courtsey to parents.
- Postdated checks are not accepted.
- Return check charge $30.00
Please allow 5 business days for processing your registration. The bookkeeper will send you a confirmation by email. Thank you.
Classes, Tuition, Attire, & Studio Schedules
Boni’s Babies (14 – 24 month olds)
A fun-filled 30-minute “mommy” & me class that allows students & parents to interact in a playful environment. The class focuses on music & motor exploration activities using the giant parachute, ping pong balls, bean bags, scarves, ribbons, and obstacle course.
Tots & Tutus (2 yr olds)
A 30-minute first dance class without a parent; skills focus on circle time, music & motor activities with rhythm sticks & bean bags, name recognition, directionality, ballerina walk & curtsy, first position, plies’, sliding, galloping and working with a partner.
Pre-Ballet (3 yr olds)
A 45-minute class; skills focus on similar activities learned in Tots & Tutus class. Adding skipping, releve’, passe’, chasse’, more feet & arm positions.
Ballet & Tap combo (B & T)
60-minute class, ½ hr of ballet & ½ hr of tap.
Ballet & Tumbling (B & Tumb.)
60-minute class, ½ hr of ballet & ½ hr of tumbling. Tumbling skills include front & back rolls, straddle rolls, back limbers and cartwheels.
Ballet & Jazz combo (B & J)
60-minute class, ½ hr of ballet & ½ hr of jazz.
Tap & Jazz (T & J)
60-minute class, ½ hr of tap & ½ hr of jazz.
A more structured class than a combo class. A more formal setting that will give students the discipline to mature as ballerinas. Classical French technique with a mix of Russian & Cecchetti styles. Focus on vocabulary & French terminology as well as musicality, balance & coordination. Proper body technique & alignment will be emphasized as well as strength & flexibility. Work at the barre, center work & across the floor as well.
The rhythm & movement of tap, created by the metal taps on the heels & toes of a dancer’s shoes, transform the dancer into a percussive musician. Tap dance emphasizes the flow of movement by teaching the dancer to find rhythms & beats not only in music but also in their own bodies. Making sounds with different parts of the tap shoe. Toe taps, heel digs, shuffles & ball changes are taught at the beginner level. Each level of tap is geared toward mastering of skills & building upon the technique previously learned.
This class combines techniques of ballet & modern dance and can take on many different characteristics and styles including Broadway, Contemporary, Lyrical, Percussive and Street Jazz. Emphasis is on the importance of energy, rhythmical accuracy and style. Each level of jazz is a continuation of the previous level and increase in difficulty.
Through the fundamentals of hip-hop movement, the dancer will enjoy an upbeat & high-energy class. Stretching, isolations, rhythms, musicality, upper body strength and funky footwork will all be incorporated. Choreography will focus on combinations but also personal style & expression.
A contemporary form of ballet & jazz. This class is set to today’s music and its dances interpret the words of songs & are expressed by the dancer in the body & face.
TUITION SCHEDULE (The Woodlands & Boni’s II Studios)
|Class Prices Per Dancer||Monthly Fees|
|B’s Babies or Tots & Tutus||$75.00|
|SPLITS & FULL CLASSES|
|45 minutes – 1 Hour per week||$75.00|
|1½ -1¾ Hours per week||$110.00|
|2 – 2¼ Hours per week||$120.00|
|2½ – 2¾ Hours per week||$130.00|
|3 – 3¼ Hours per week||$140.00|
|3½ – 3¾ Hours per week||$150.00|
|4 – 4¼ Hours per week||$160.00|
|4½ – 4¾ Hours per week||$170.00|
|5 – 5¼ Hours per week||$180.00|
|5½ – 5¾ Hours per week||$190.00|
|6 – 6¼ Hours per week||$200.00|
|6½ – 6¾ Hours per week||$210.00|
|7 – 7¼ Hours per week Hours per week||$220.00|
|FAMILY PLAN – 2 OR MORE DANCERS|
|5 – 5¾ Hours per week||$250.00|
|6 – 6¾ Hours per week||$270.00|
|7 – 7¾ Hours per week||$290.00|
|8 – 8¾ Hours per week||$310.00|
|9 – 9¾ Hours per week||$330.00|
|10 – 10¾ Hours per week||$350.00|
|11 – 11¾ Hours per week||$370.00|
|12 – 12¾ Hours per week||$390.00|
|13 – 13¾ Hours per week||$410.00|
|14 – 14¾ Hours per week||$430.00|
|15 – 15¾ Hours per week||$450.00|
|UNLIMITED SINGLE PLAN||$290.00|
|UNLIMITED FAMILY PLAN||$470.00|
Private Use of Studio – $25.00 per 1/2 hour
Clinics – 70/30 split with Boni’s
Any Dance Class
White or black crew neck T-shirt, black jazz pants, black sweat pants or black basketball shorts. Black socks, black shoes for the appropriate class – ballet, tap or jazz.
Boni’s Babies, Allie’s Angels, Tots & Tutus
Any comfortable clothing or lavender leotard, pink tights, and pink leather ballet shoes.
Pink leotard (any style), pink tights and pink leather ballet shoes. Long Hair in a ponytail.
Ballet & Tap Combination
Black leotard (any style), pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes, black tap shoes (no ribbons; replace with tap ties or elastic) and dance bag for shoes. Long hair in a ponytail.
Ballet & Jazz Combination
Black leotard (any style), pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes, black jazz shoes (any style) and dance bag for shoes. Long hair in a ponytail.
Ballet/Tap/Tumbling or Ballet/Jazz/Tumbling
Same leotard & shoes as above but pink “transition” tights. Long hair in a ponytail.
Ballet I – X
Black leotard (any style, No skirts, No extreme low backs), pink tights & pink split sole ballet shoes. Hair in a bun and secured away from the face (No hair bows or decorative headbands – neutral flat headbands are ok.) ONLY black sports bras allowed if needed.
Jazz & Lyrical
Black leotard (any style) or a black fitted T-shirt, black cropped or Capri length pants & black jazz shoes (any style). For Lyrical only: toe paws (any brand.) Long hair in a ponytail.
Same clothing as Jazz (no shorts) and black leather lace-up oxford Tap shoes or non-shiny black leather Mary Jane tap shoes. Long hair in a ponytail.
Black fitted T-shirt or a Boni’s T-Shirt worn with Black fitted leggings (no shorts or baggy clothing). Black lightweight tennis shoes (Converse or Keds low-cut type.). Long hair in a ponytail.